Pricing and Planning
We specific in Safaris, Mountain Kilimanjaro and Mountain Meru Climbing made, high quality Tanzanian Hiking tour operator away from the crowds. You may be going on hiking for the first time and not know where to start, in which case we will spend as long as it takes to design an itinerary to suit your wishes. Or, if you are an experienced on mountain Hiking’s looking for something different, we can advise you on how we have made through our own far-reaching Hiking trips. Even if you have only got a preliminary idea, we are very happy to talk to you at the earliest stage of planning.
Once an itinerary is agreed we will give you a detailed quote. To confirm arrangements, we ask you to complete our booking form and return it with a 30% deposit. We accept payment in whether in cash or bank transfer.
We as Kili view and safaris team we don’t real focusing on price. But what we are real focusing at is how we can get more tourist at the best and affordable price and offer the best and quality Services to our guests.
Our Package includes the following:
- Complimentary meet and greet on arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport.
- Arrival & departure transfers between Kilimanjaro Airport and your hotel is done in a private vehicle with driver (One arrival and one departure transfer allowed per group of up to 6 persons, additional transfers can be arranged at additional cost).
- 2 Nights is included at Outpost lodge.
- Option to upgrade to Luxury class accommodation at supplementary cost (must be done when booking).
- Transfer from your hotel to starting point for your climb, and return to your hotel after your climb.
- All National Park gate fees.
- All camping fees.
- Rescue fees (Kilimanjaro rescue team fees).
- Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters and cooks.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the mountain.
- Food of a superior quality and variety offered for the duration of your climb compared to the climbers package.
- Lunch is prepared fresh at the lunch stop – on the climbers package are you given a lunch pack in the morning.
- Salaries paid to your guides and porters as recommended KINAPA.
- Hot drinks on the mountain.
- All meals including lunch to be served inside a mountain mess tent (only breakfast and dinner served inside a mess tent on the climbers package).
(Not applicable on the Marangu route as all meals is served at the camps in designated mess halls).
- Higher quality tents, camp table and camping chairs compared to that used on the climbers package. (Not applicable on the Marangu route as accommodation is in A-frame huts).
- Portable toilet will be provided.
- Sleeping pads, Lamp in the sleeping tents and Massai blanket to cover your pads will be provided.
- Climbing permit.
- Certificate for your successful summit attempt.
- Uniquely advantageous acclimatization procedures.
- Superior logistical arrangements that promote optimal hydration, digestion and rest for the duration of your climb.
- More complete First Aid kit (for use in emergencies only).
- Government climbing taxes.
- The option to have a private climb at no additional charge whether you are 1, 2 or 3 climbers!
- 3 liters of mineral water (per hiker) for the first day on your climb.
NOT INCLUDED IN OUR PACKAGES PRICES
- Items of a personal nature.
- Tips for guides, porters and cook (reasonable guidelines will be given by a guide or person from the office on the day of your briefing).
- Entry visa for Tanzania (US$50 per passport holder for most nationalities / US $ 100 per visa for USA passport holders).
- Health requirements (Yellow Fever – compulsory, Meningitis & Hepatitis A optional but recommended).
- Optional travel insurance.
- Personal hiking/trekking gear.
- Airfares and departure taxes.
- Snacks, personal medicine and water purifying tablets.
- Meals & drinks not specified and snacks.