TPC Cycle Day Tour
TPC Cycle Day Tour Enjoy a relaxing ride from Moshi town to TPC Day Tour, which is the oldest sugar cane plantation in Tanzania. This is a great way to see the country side and experience some of the finest food in the region, at The Planters restaurant.
Duration: 3 – 5 hrs
Path: Tarmac and dirt Road
Highlights: Cycle through sugar cane fields, beautiful scenery of the countryside
At 0900hrs you will be transferred from your hotel in Moshi to the starting point of your ride. You will cycle south through the sugar cane fields towards TPC Club where your tour ends. You will have lunch at The Planters restaurant and enjoy a relaxing afternoon before being transferred back to Moshi.
***End of Tour***
|GROUP SIZE||PRICE PER PERSON|
|2 TO 4 PAX||$60|
|5 TO 9 PAX||$50|
|10 & ABOVE PAX||$40|
- TREK Mountain Hardtail 4300 & Merida Matts 20-D Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- Support Vehicle(s)
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at The Planters restaurant at TPC Club
- Bottled mineral water
- All village, government fees and taxes
- Tips to the guide and support crew
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages at the TPC Club
- Activities at TPC Club – i.e: golf, tennis, swimming, etc.
- Pre and post tour accommodation in Moshi or Arusha